Effective Date: 24/07/2020
The Product is owned and operated by: Hannah Holmes
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use the Product.
"Company IP" includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Website, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Product, Content and Materials.
"Content" means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the Product.
"Goods" means any or all goods provided by or on the Product.
"Items" means any and all of the Product, Goods, Services, Content and Materials collectively.
"Materials" means any materials, information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Goods or Services or Product including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Goods or Services or Product.
"Parties" means both You (the user of the Product) and Us (the owner of the Product) collectively.
"Personal Information" means information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Product.
"Product" means the website including all pages, all sub pages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: https://bamlovesboo.com.au
"Services" means any or all services provided by or on the Product.
"Third Party Links" means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by Us.
"Us", "We", "Our" or "the Owner" refers to Hannah Holmes
"Us", "We", "Our" or "the Owner" also includes any employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives of Hannah Holmes
"You" or "Your" refers to the user of the Website.
"Your Content" means any Content posted to or added to the Website, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
II. Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
III. Words referring to a person or persons include companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.
VI. Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
TYPE OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
- When You use the Product, We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
b. In addition, We may collect information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a sign up process or at other times while using the Product).
- In order to access some specific features of the Product, You are required to provide some Personal Information. During this process, We collect some of Your Personal Information, in the following manner:
- We will not collect information that identifies You personally, except when You specifically volunteer that information to Us when using specific Product features. These specific Product features might include, but are not limited to:
- making purchases
- receiving notifications by text message or email about events and promotions
- receiving general emails from Us
- In addition to any Personal Information that You are required to provide in order to access these additional Product features, in some cases You may be required to provide more specific information. For example, in order to make purchases, You may need to provide credit card information, billing information and postal addresses.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
- Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
- We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure.
We do not combine, link or aggregate any of Your Personal Information with other Personal Information of Yours which We are holding.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
- We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience with Our Product. We may use Your Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to:
- marketing and advertising to You including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about products that may interest You based on Your personal preferences or demographics.
MERGER, RESTRUCTURE OR SALE OF OUR BUSINESS
- Part or all of Our business may be merged, restructured or sold including but not limited to through an ordinary sale of business or of stock, a corporate reorganisation, a change in control, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
b. In the event that such a merger, restructure or sale occurs as described in the preceding sub-clause hereof, We may transfer Your Personal Information, including personally identifiable information, as part of that merger, restructure or sale.
EMAIL OPT IN/OUT
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding.
b. You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, We will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For Your information, an overview of Our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Any complaints are forwarded to Our complaints officer for review. We aim to review all complaints within 7 days of receiving them (although this cannot be guaranteed). If necessary, the complaints officer may then refer the complaint to another section within Our organisation for consideration. If further information is required, We may contact You to request that information. If We accept fault in relation to the complaint then We will propose a resolution (which may or may not be the same as any resolution proposed by You). If We do not accept fault, then We will contact You to advise You of this. We aim to complete this entire process within 21 days, provided that We are provided complete information in the first place (although this cannot be guaranteed). However, if You do not provide complete information then this is likely to delay the handling of Your complaint.
- If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, You should use the following procedure to lodge Your complaint with Us:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately address any misunderstandings or issues should they arise.
III. If You are not satisfied with Our response to Your complaint, You may refer your complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution organisation in Your area.
Email at email@example.com to make any changes or updates to your email address.